WHAT’S BEHIND THE BEAUTY IS GENIUS
Constructed of a composite material made of pure virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
With its Lifetime Warranty, streamlined installation and ability to lift the appearance of any project, Bellaforté is truly remarkable. It might be the easiest decision you’ll face as a homeowner.
- 12″ tile width
- 1″ average tile thickness
- 12″ exposure
- Leading edge tab secures every tile to drastically improve wind performance
- Interlocking tile creates built-in rain gutter
- Its innovative design requires less overlap (reducing waste and cost), making it a stylish upgrade that won’t bust the budget.
- Modeled from actual shake for natural, non-repeating beauty
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite shake roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each Bellaforté Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Nobody offers you more color options than DaVinci—your only limitation is your imagination. Whether you’re selecting a single color or creating a custom blend or color, we’ve got you covered.
Cool Roof colors are available in Mountain, Tahoe, and Weathered Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the Title 24 requirements for California residents.
Look for the Cool Roof symbol for options that can increase energy efficiency in your home.
DaVinci products meet or exceed building industry standards.
|widths||12″||thickness at butt||1″ average|
|length||15-1/2″-16″||thickness at tip||3/8″|
|ONE-PIECE HIP & RIDGE||RAKE||12″ STARTER||TRANSITION PIECE||SOLID VALLEY PIECE|
|pieces / bundle||10||20||20||10||10|
|linear ft / bundle||10||20||20||10||10|
|pieces / linear ft||1||1||1||1||1|
FIELD SHINGLES PER ROOFING SQUARE
|COURSING||ROOF PITCH||MAX. EXPOSURE||BUNDLES / SQUARE||SHINGLES / SQUARE||WEIGHT / SQUARE|
|Straight||4:12 or greater||12″||10||100||194 lbs|
TESTING & BUILDING CODE APPROVALS
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone: TAS 125, up to 180mph
- ICC-ES ESR-2119
- Miami-Dade County, FL NOA #15-0812.22
- CA Title 24
- Texas Dept. of Insurance
- CCMC 14094-R
- WUI 4175
- LEED Contribution