- Public Adjusters must maintain a state issued licensed and undergo continuing education and certification.
- A contractor cannot represent you to your insurance company. You are still responsible for handling the entire claim and the contractor can only advise you.
- Public Adjusters can legally represent you and handle your entire claim for you with your insurance company! Your Public Adjusters name is also on the claim, so they are also concerned with the outcome!
- Public Adjusters are concerned with the damage to all aspects of your home. Contractors are often only concerned with damage to specific trades which can lead to you losing money and having to file multiple claims!
- Public Adjusters can help homeowners with previous denials overturn the outcome if the prior claim filed within last year.
- Public Adjusters are insurance professionals, not installers. They know about the proper insurance process and are not concerned with just getting another build.
- Position of Public Adjuster was created by the State Department of insurance because insurance companies were not paying homeowners their rightful compensation for their losses. Public Adjusters exist to help the homeowners prevent from getting scammed.
In these challenging times there is a concern with Social Distancing and the Spread of the COVID19 Virus. I am happy to say that MyRemodel.com, home of US Home Restoration Authority and Pinnacle Public Adjusters have taken precautions to help all. We will continue to process any Retail Exterior Project and or Insurance claim regarding Exterior Damage due to a weather event.
Below is a list of things we are doing to help all continue to move forward!
Drone Technology. (No need for anyone to touch your home)
All paperwork done via Docusiqn (No need for paper originals. Docusign allows for all to sign remotely and have a digital copy on file)
US Home Restoration is a 95% referral company because or YOU. We want you to know your referrals are very important to us and we are ready to help! Thank you for everything and
please pass this along to anyone you think could use our services!
Thank you again from all of us at USHRA & PPA!